luxury Index du Forum
luxury Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

EPGP and BaseGP

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    luxury Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 09:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: EPGP and BaseGP Répondre en citant

Hello,

It has been many years now and still BaseGP does not function as it does in the EPGP documentation. As we move into different games, we no longer always have the luxury of using the WoW addon and have to depend on Rapid Raid to do the job. The problem is as new guilds adopt EPGP, they are most likely going to use the rules as they are printed now. Unfortunately, Rapid Raid has it's own version of BaseGP which is not a hard base, but just a soft "floor" that you can actually go beneath it. I convinced my guild in Rift to switch their loot system to EPGP because I feel it is the superior way to distribute loot. I love Guild Launch and all the features it has, including Rapid Raid. Please, please give us a real BaseGP value we can use to run EPGP as it is intended. 

For More You Can Check:-
Creative Marketing Company

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 09:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    luxury Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange