luxury Index du Forum
luxury Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

MOUL GUILDS - Did they really get them right?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    luxury Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 09:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: MOUL GUILDS - Did they really get them right? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I hesitate to throw my two cents in here, given the high quality of the discussion, but I couldn't help noticing an awful lot of violent agreement....and what might be missing is a recognition of the fundamental frustration of any Fan seeking to realise a creative ambition and not knowing how to start, participate, or finding much support of any kind, without having their own private pre-arranged network. What seems to be missing is a formal Process Definition, perhaps (although I have seen some...). which brings me to the point; it's tough to find them when they are scattered around and may even contradict each other. I interpret the original plea as a call for a single point Standards and Process Definitions across all activities. Unfortunately, without a little autocratic leadership, these too will fall prey to all of the previous dicussion, and Fans know and see that, so they look for any kind of Organization chart which defines the authority and responsibilities of each Group (Guild), whether it's autocratically or communally derived doesnt matter, as long as we know where to go to find it.. All this may be a luxury we don't get to enjoy....in which case Nalates summary still rules. So perhaps there should be a Virtual (no Power ?) Guild (of Archives?) which overarches the others with Standards and Processes, say. That Ought to relieve all the other guilds too, you would think.......? ; 

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://www.mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=17351&start=…
Corporate Animation Agency

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 09:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    luxury Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange